Sunday, August 17, 2008

Citrus Heights Soccer Club Opening Day

Opening day for soccer was on Saturday. We had lots of fun but it was an all day affair. BB seems to be enjoying soccer much more this year than last year!! I'm so happy to see what a whole year can do. I'm sure it helps that his friend Nolan is on the team. I'm happy because I have mom friends who I get to see on a regular basis. Yeah for me!! Ha ha. Anyway here's a few pics from opening day. Here's BB & Nolan. These 2 have known eachother since they were 1 & Nolan is still a whole head taller.
Watch out! Here come the Timberwolves!
Here's a huddle before the big game.

Watching & waiting. I know it doesn't look like they're doing much but they had fun. Hopefully I can get some better action shots when the real games start.

No comments: