Friday, September 5, 2008

Today's The Big Day

Today's a Big day. Bryan & Kimi are going to the Temple to be sealed for time & eternity. I'm so excited for them. It brings back a lot of memories of when Brad & I were sealed almost 7 years ago. I'm so glad that I have Brad. I love him very much!! I've been working on all the party favors for the reception. I've been taking pictures of the work in progress. I will post those later. I'm glad they don't have to be done tonight, cuz I still have a ways to go. Plus, I'm feeling sort of run down what with staying up into the wee hours of like every night this week. Anyway I'm sure I'll have pics from outside the Temple & the reception up sometime next week. Congrats Bryan & Kimi. Welcome to the best in-laws in the world Kimi :)!!!!!!

No comments: