Tuesday, October 14, 2008

An exciting weekend-Sewing with Stephanie


Wow, we did a lot this past weekend! I still feel like I am recovering. This will be a continued post. First I went over to my friend Stephanie's (Lewis). It's taken us forever to finally get together outside of just seeing eachother at places we both happen to be at. I am so grateful that we are still friends even after all these years. I believe we met when I was 12. Long time. We had tons of fun on Friday. She showed me the pattern for these super cute bibs that she makes. Wow, super easy. The only thing that I will have trouble with is the button holes. At least I know a few crafty people who are in my neck of the woods that can try to teach me. heehee. I'll have to take pics & post them after they are all made so you all can see just how crafty I can be. Plus, the bibs aren't just rectangles like the burp cloths & baby blankets that I make. I know, I know, I need to slow down, a couple of angles thrown into the mix is just CRAZY. Anyway, we had fun gabbing about high school & our young single adult years. I totally miss talking to her everyday. I was reminded why we were & still are such good friends even though we don't live just down the street from eachother. Gotta take time to get together more often. Anyway, thanks Steph for the sewing lesson & we will have to make it a regular habit.

Here's a pic of the 1st of many to come.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You're welcome! I had fun with you too and we do need to get together more often. What do you want to make next? :)