Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sonny's Birthday

So, Sonny's 2nd Birthday was on Saturday!! I'm a bit late posting but I had to figure out the slide show thing & I'm glad to say it worked this time!!! Hooray!! Anyway I cannot believe that it's been 2 years since I had my little angel. He is a little ray of sunshine in our lives. We had an extremely busy day to say the least but we were able to have a nice little birthday party for him. See the slide show below. He had fun but his faces that he makes are sooo classic. My poor little boy is just like me & will never be able to hide his emotions from anyone cuz they are always right there on his face & eyes. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sonny!!! We love you very much...........Mom, Dad & Blake

2 comments:

Lisa said...

cute pics. Sorry we couldn't make the party but it looks like you had a fun time!

Natasha said...

he is so cute I love the expressions what a cute little boy