Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged****8 things

So, I've been tagged & this time I will follow through cuz it's much easier than the last time I got tagged. I need easy stuff. So here goes...........

Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2)Answer the six "8" items
3)Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows
1-BH 90210(the original series) reruns of course cuz that's all that's on now
2- Charmed (once again reruns)
3-Full House (reruns)
4-Criminal Minds
6-Survivor
7-CSI Las Vegas
8-30 Rock

8 Things I did yesterday
1-went to work
2-had lunch with my friend Jaime
3-did the dishes
4-cleaned out Blake's toys (hurray!!!)
5-read to Blake & Sonny
6-visited with my friend Karen
7-finished reading "The Host"
8-watched TV with Brad

8 THings I look forward to
1-Tanning
2-Twilight the movie
3-bed time
4-Sonny saying funny things
5-Blake going to school ( not in a mean way, it's good for him he likes school)
6-going to the Temple
7-My birthday 11/16
8-Christmas

8 Favorite Restaurants
1-Chipotle
2-Baja Fresh
3-Claim Jumper
4-Strings Italian Restaurant
5-Red Robin
6-Friday's
7-In -N-Out
8-Casa Ramos

8 Things on my wishlist
1-I wish my house could be spotless
2-I wish I could be a better organizer
3-I wish I could be in NYC on the 4th of July to watch Fireworks near the Statue of Liberty
4-I wish I could travel in Europe
5-I wish I could get all of my scrapbooking done or at least caught up
6-I wish that my kids wouldn't grow up so FAST
7-I wish I could be more patient
8-I wish I will learn how not to be a clutter bug

8 people to tag
1-Stephanie L.
2- Olivia
3-Natasha
4-Amber
5-Aubry
6-Lisa B.
7-Tiffany
8-Staci

1 comment:

OLIVIA said...

Hi Shannon!
I just updated my blog since I started and saw your tag. Give me some time and I'll jump on it soon. Tanning, huh? That's never been a problem being Hispanic but I always seem to have white girl friends who dig the toasty skin!

Take care...Olivia :)