Saturday, January 31, 2009

Almost 3 miles!!

Well, I went out for my morning jog with Sarah today & everything was going great. All of a sudden I felt this pulling on the inside of my ankle. I was slowing down because it was starting to hurt. I caught up to Sarah & her mom-in-law to let them know I was going to have to go slower. Dang it!!! So, I didn't quite go 3 miles, but almost. Hopefully it's just because I didn't stretch it out enough. Who knows. But, I'm feeling good, & glad that we are doing this jogging thing. I also took Blake over to do a Valentine craft @ Michael's today. It was fun & I think I need to take more opportunities to do the "FREE" stuff around town. Gotta love when stuff is "FREE"!!

3 comments:

maroon6464 said...

Hey congrats anyways I'm sure you would of had that three miles down. I really glad you guys are doing the running thing not sure if I was going to give it a try maybe. I love going to micheals, and yes the free stuff is so much better.

maroon6464 said...

Then paying for it sorry I didn't finish my statement. Good night.

OLIVIA said...

Keep it up! I'm proud of you! And thanks for the Micheal's tip!