Sunday, January 11, 2009

Name Change

So I decided to change the name of my blog. I hope it doesn't confuse anybody. I just thought that since I use our real names that I should take off our actual last name. And since I'm the one who actually does the blogging it has my name. It's funny, I used to hate it when my mom called me Shan but as I got older I didn't mind so much. I don't know if I like the new name, so it might change again. What are your thoughts? So there you go. Today's been a good day. Just a little sore from yesterday & the workouts that I started. Sharing Time went better than I thought. (doesn't it usually!) Thank goodness I'm not doing it all by myself if you know what I mean.

3 comments:

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

I like the new name, it has a nice ring to it!

Shan B. said...

Thanks. I think I changed it a couple of times before I had the A-Ha moment.

OLIVIA said...

Love it!