Monday, June 29, 2009

Girls Camp 2009

(Click on image to see larger)

Wow!! I'm so behind but here we go. I went to Girls Camp 2 weeks ago & it was great!! I'd say that it was the most peaceful & calm week of Girls Camp I've ever had. I'm glad my friend Jaime was able to be my assistant & I had tons of fun with her that week. Above are just a few photos that I took & some of the girls took. I didn't take that many because I ran out of memory & just didn't go though all the bad pictures. Anyway, it was a great week at Bountiful Land....The Happiest Camp on earth. I really enjoyed the "Royal Hour" classes I was able to attend & the 3 mile (er...5 mile) hike that we went on!! I feel like I've been able to carry some of the happiness back home with me & I'm trying out some new goals. I'm also trying really hard to keep up on my personal journaling in an actual journal. I love blogging but it's mostly about the family & funny things that happen. I don't really pour my heart & soul out on here. My journal is the place where I do that & sometimes here but I need to keep up on that too. I wish I would've blogged about camp right when I got back but oh well, I hope you get the picture. It was a great week.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

maroon6464 said...

I miss going to girls camp looks like you guys had so much fun, and Jamie went that's so cool.