Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kindergarten Grad!!!

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!!!
Congrats to my little boy(who's not so little anymore) for making it through Kindergarten!! We are so happy with your achievements & now you get to go to 1st grade!!!! Woohoo!!
Mrs. Blok & Mrs. Mugnani getting ready to hand out the awards. So I was a little irritated with
some of the obnoxious parents that were standing near me during these festivities. Seriously,
as an adult, do YOU know when it's appropriate to talk & not to talk. Come on people, shut up & stop trying to impress the people around you with your stupid remarks!!! Seriously...do you wonder why it's your kid that was the one messing around in the bathroom when he should've been in class. And, when your other child is causing a major disruption, do you think that you could have the common courtesy to step outside until you & your child can control themselves. Ok......now that I have that off my chest. I didn't get a pic of Blake going up to get his award because I thought I was recording & I wasn't. Stupid camera or stupid me. I did get pics of him after though. Too bad it wasn't super hot that day....they were supposed to do water games & stuff, but he said they had fun anyway.
Here's Blake with Mrs. Ward his fabulous teacher. She went out on maternity leave back in March so she didn't get to finish the year with them. She was great & I'm glad we met.
Here's Blake with Mrs. Mugnani....his substitute for the rest of the year. He's quite the little charmer & he loved her too. It's been a fun year for Blake & we're so excited for him to
be a 1st grader. I cannot believe that my 1st baby is going to be a 1st grader. Wasn't it just yesterday or a few weeks ago when I used to hold him on my shoulder & fall asleep with him on the couch until Brad got home from work? Now he's extremely independent & whiny & a pro at playing video games. Just gotta keep him on track so he doesn't forget what he learned during the summer. Good Job Blake!!
Celebration lunch @ BK!! Fun times!!

3 comments:

Cat said...

Congrats Blake!! I love little grads!

You're so right, discurtious (i know I spelled that wrong) parents really tick me off.

Danielle said...

so shannon how do you really feel about the parents in blake's class LOL you are cracking me up

Chuck Livingston said...

I'm Glad you got to experience your first child at his graduation. I know you will enjoy every mile stone. Blake, we will see you on Monday evening. Grandpa needs to plan a Star Track movie night or something. LOVE YA Naunie.