Monday, August 10, 2009

Where oh Where are the computer cords??

So we've been here at my mom-in-laws for a week now. Last night Brad started to put the computer together (I am on the lap top right now) & not all of the cords are together. DANG IT!!!! I so need to have my regular PC set back up...it has pictures on it that I want to post about. I did find my camera & realized that I did not delete my most recent photos that I loaded onto the computer. I try to make sure they are on the computer before I delete them as I've been using Picasa 3 lately & learned that I need to load to the computer so that all photos will be transfered & not directly to Picasa 3. I've lost some photos doing it in reverse...sniff...sniff. At least I blogged about them before they suddenly disappeared. Thank goodness. Anyway...we go to get the cords & not all of them are there. Where are they? They were supposed to be all together but they're not. DANG IT!! Looking, looking, looking....everywhere!!! So I guess I'm going to give the mac a try with my photos & see what happens. Maybe I'll like it better...who knows....but I definitely need an outlet right now. I need a new book to read too. I was thinking about taking on The Work & the Glory...I started listening to them but haven't been able to get together with my friend to get the next audio. My mom-in-law has all of them....I just don't know. Maybe I'll give it a try.

2 comments:

OLIVIA said...

Read them-they're great! Or try the Percy Jackson series!

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

I LOVE my mac!!!I think after using it you will be converted, too!