Sunday, October 4, 2009

Our annual day in S.F.

Usually on our around our anniversary Brad & I go to San Francisco. Something we've done since our 1st Anniversary. We did get married in Oakland & S.F. is pretty close. The
past couple of years we've taken the boys with us for a family day. This year we stayed in the shopping district instead of going to the Piers. I think one of these times I'd like to check out Golden Gate Park. I've lived in Sacramento pretty much my whole life & there are still so many things I've never done as a native Californian. (Sad...I know).
Waiting for the train (the Bart). We always take the BART from Richmond.
Sonny on the way home.
Blake on the way home.
The weather was sooo nice compared to what it was in Sac. So glad we went on this particular weekend. We stopped at the Skechers outlet in Richmond & I got some really cute shoes. (I'll have to take a pic & post later). They are probably the most comfy shoes I have. We just had a nice time looking at some super HIP clothing stores & only making a few purchases. On the way home we stopped at this family sports bar place & it was pretty decent for just going on a whim.


Note to self: when going to S.F. with the children...the Pier is better than the shopping district.
Hence the reason there are only 3 pictures from this trip as opposed to last year.
Oh well...it was still a nice day with the family.

No comments: