Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Photo

I think it's fun to play with pictures in Picasa 3. 
So here's one I did but I have to say I miss
seeing the brightly colored shirts but I love the look of sepia too. 
I also like to crop the bad stuff out when I'm doing a close-up.  It's so nice.


I'm trying to figure out how to get my picasa pictures to load from the insert image while posting.
Anybody know how to do that?  Please send your help my way.  I don't mind blogging from picasa when I have 1 picture or a collage but I'd love to figure out how to blog more than 1 picture from picasa because that seems to be the place where I edit my photos most often.  Also if I'm making a photo gift on one of the many sites that are out there I can't seem to figure out how to use a photo from picasa.  If you know how to do this...please leave me a comment with instructions.  If not I'm sure I'll figure something out.  Thanks!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: