Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Umi Goggles

So....Sonny has discovered goggles. But these are not just any goggles...they are "Umi Goggles".
You know...the kind from UmiZoomi!!
He loves these things & I just think it's so cute that he associated them with the show. He likes to just wear them around & he'll wear them swimming too.
Well...this particular night he wanted to wear them in the bath & I thought, what the heck...so I let him.
I tried doing the goggle thing with Blake when he was little to keep the water out of his eyes but it never seemed to work. On this particular night & this particular kid, it worked like a charm!! It was fun & we didn't have to stop to wipe his eyes every time the water got in. My little bugger wouldn't hold still long enough for a decent picture but...you get the idea.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: