Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Breast Cancer 5k~10/2010

Back in October we signed up to do this Breast Cancer 5k since Brad's work (Bank of America) was gonna be out there along with a whole bunch of other businesses. This was a HUGE & I mean a HUGE 5k. It wasn't like the typical 5k that I'm used to where I would be racing against myself to get a decent time. There were thousands of people there...swear...so there was really no space to even pick up the pace to a slow jog. It was still fun to be there with my cute little family. Blake did great walking with me the whole way & of course Sonny got to hitch a ride in the stroller. I wonder how much longer we will do that for...hmmmm. It was cold & a little rainy but we all survived!! I think it took us 1 & 1/2 hours to walk 3 miles....Seriously the longest 5k I've ever done!!! Oh well....they raised a ton of $ & that's the whole point :)


We started at the State Capitol & went through old town. It was a nice scenic walk.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: