Monday, August 18, 2008

1st Day of Kindergarten

BB's 1st day of school was today!! He was soooo excited. I only took a few pics & BB was already telling me no more pics mom. I'm having trouble uploading these photos right now (UGH!!!). I will be working on this to get them on so everyone can see him in all his cuteness. He was so brave & just went right in & took a seat. I was so proud. When it was time to pick him up he was a smiles. He said his fave part of school was drawing & then later told Aunt April it was recess. Funny. I asked him what he learned & he said he couldn't remember. Funny. I told him that he would get better at remembering. He's so funny. It's going to be so much fun watching him learn & grow this next year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Blake, I'm so excited to hear about your first day of school. Thanks for sharing some pictures. I hope you love learning like your grandpa and I. I can't wait until you can share what you liked best. And I don't want to hear recess. Hey, if that is your favorite it's OK. I'm sure Grandpa liked it best too!
Love you
Naunie