Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ok, here's the 1st day of school pictures. Hooray!!

Here's Blake outside just before
leaving for school. Here we are in the car finally
getting ready to leave!!Hooray!!

Here he is in the school parking
lot saying, "no more pictures mom."
Here's our handsome kindergartner. Oh, check out Blake's awesome
backpack!! Transformers.
Waiting for Mrs. Ward to
come & get Blake.
Here's Blake right outside his classroom. Like I said before he was READY to go to class. He just went right in & took a seat on the floor & started listening to the story that was being read. He didn't need me to stay at all.




3 comments:

Chuck Livingston said...

Hey Shannon

Doing the Mom thing to many picturess

LOL'

Glad his doing well at school.

Sarah said...

I LOVE ALL THE PICTURES!!! I am glad to see that things went well for B. SD starts on Monday...I am anxious to hear about her first day.

Stephanie said...

cute pics. btw I tagged you on my blog last week. check it out!