Tuesday, August 26, 2008

State Fair Family Fun

We decided to take the boys to the state fair on Saturday night. It was kinda hot in the beginning but it cooled down after a while. We went & looked at exhibits & farm life to try to stay cool & then did the rides after we ate & after it cooled down. We all had a fun time & I'm glad we decided to go. Brad & I aren't big fans of spinny rides. I actually prefer amusement park rides but feel I am getting to old to have my head knocked around so much anymore. Anyway, the boys had funon the rides they got to go on. Blake actually won a prize from the giant sized fishing game. He was very excited. Take a look at the cute baby piglets below. I am soooooo glad I'm not a momma pig. For some reason we saw all of the brand new baby farm animals & the mommas that were pregnant. Don't know why we didn't go inside & see all of the others. It was Fun.



















Blake, watch out!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I don't have your e-mail address. send my an e-mail at
1stephlew@gmaildotcom