Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm excited & nervous

So, I've been getting all of my stuff from Demarle at Home. This stuff is sooo AWESOME!!! I'm excited & nervous about doing my upcoming Rendez-Vous. I will be sending out invites to my friends & family. I hope that my friends will come & give me support & learn about these awsome tools for cooking & baking. I'm excited to try my stuff out with new & old recipes & most of you know that I do not do the cooking. Maybe this is what I've always needed to get me interested in cooking. Hope everything goes well. I'll keep everyone updated!

2 comments:

The Vuki Family said...

Hey I'm stalking you Shannon. You can do the same on our blog. We're at vukifamily.blogspot.com
It was fun to see you, hoping that you're doing well. Take care.
---Tiff

Natasha said...

hey Shannon I think I will stalk you too. I found you on Tiffany's blog. Your family si so cute they have gotten so big long time it seems, but then there are times it seems like only a few months ago. come check us out at nsblair.blogspot.com