Saturday, October 4, 2008

And I'm back....

So, we've had no internet for like a week because we've changed phone services & we had to get new internet services. I feel like I've been out of it. Crazy to think how much the internet keeps me sane & how much I actually do on it. I have pics to post from some fun things we've done but I'm not doing that right now cuz I don't wanna sit & wait. I know, so lame. Anyway, I LOVE blogging & how you get to catch up with old friends. I've had 3 friends find me & I LOVE it. I am so happy to have this way to communicate with friends that have moved away. I love, love, love this blogging world.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Shannon, you are so good about blogging. I am terrible about keeping up with it. Hopefully I will get better like you.

Amber said...

okay I promise I will get back to your question about the weight... I feel like I'm living in new Mommy zombie hell (can I say that?) Anyhow, you'd think with 4 kids I'd be used to the sleep deprivation but I'M EXHAUSTED all the time right now... So, just know I've not forgotten about you. Email me your new # will ya?? ramber2@comcast.net

Kristine said...

Hi knuckleheads, good to see you!

-james