Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pictures by Blake @ the Temple

We went to the Temple on 9/5/08 for Bryan & Kimi's sealing. I let Blake have my camera to take pics cuz he had so much fun being a photographer @ Aunt Amelia & Uncle Eric's wedding. He had fun this time too. There are way too many pics to post (if only I could figure out how to do a slide show), so here are just a few random shots. FYI, it was a very nice wedding. I'm happy for Bryan & Kimi. Libby in her cute dress.

Picture of the Temple from Blake's perspective. Kimi's family.

The Babes. Brad & I call them "the Babes" cuz that's what they call eachother ALL the time!

Brad & me outside by the fountain. Sonny & Libby taking it all in.


Here's a pic of me, my dad & Sonny. At least my children always look good in pics. LOL.

The lovely Bride & Groom



Say cheese Sisa!!! Sonny taking a drink. Boy it was HOT out there.

No comments: