Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Reception

So here are some pics of the reception. There are not as many as I had hoped for cuz my little angel photographer Blake was oh so fascinated with all of the little girls that were running around. Oh well. We had fun & I'm sure that Debbie (the real photographer) got lots of good pics. Again, these pics are by Blake so forgive any errors there may be & be impressed by the pics that turned out really good.
Kimi's mom Katie & Grandmother Nadine.
Libby
Grandmother Nadine & a family friend Donnie.
Here's Kimi with nieces & Libby. We have a ton of these pics. Apparently Blake really liked what was going on here. Only picked one to show.
Grandma Sisa, Grandad & Grandmother. This is actually a pretty good pic if you ask me.
Here's another pic of Kimi & the girls.
Kimi Beltram
Blake & Aunt April.
My oh so cute & hot Sonny. Hey look, my cute shoes made it in the pic.

No comments: