Friday, November 14, 2008

Being Grateful/Thankful

So, I think I'm going to jump on the bandwagon of being Thankful. Yes, it is the month of Thanksgiving & we start to reflect upon the many wonderful things we have in our life. What a wonderful time of year. I hope that I can carry this over into day to day living. My lists will be short & sweet but I want to try to list at least one thing every day. So here goes.................
I am Thankful for my little family & all of the crazy days that we have together!!!
I am Grateful for the power of prayer & how it keeps me going when I think that things are going to fall apart!!!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

How awesome! I'm thankful for your blog and all the ♥ and time you put into it! ♥ Hugs!

Kristine said...

Welcome Aboard! This should be great! ove the new blog look. Very cute!