Saturday, November 15, 2008

Today I'm Grateful

Today I'm grateful for local parks. It's so nice to have places to take the children to play for free!! We have a giant backyard for the kids to play in but it can get boring, so I'm grateful to take them someplace else to play for just a little while. I tried to take pictures at the park today but my batteries died. Maybe next time. It was fun today. Me & my boys & uncle Bryan, Aunt Kimi & Libby went to play. And it was HOT!!! Crazy November weather.

2 comments:

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

Being on the bandwagon isn't such a bad thing when it's a GOOD BANDWAGON! Welcome to the thankful bunch!

Sarah said...

I am grateful for YOU!!! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday DEAR SHANNON!! Happy Birthday to you!!
I am such a lousy friend...you card isn't even in the mail. I have totally been thinking about you though!