Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thankful

Ok, so I missed posting what I'm thankful for yesterday. So, I'll do 2 today. One now & one later. After a long day for both Brad & me, we went out to the mall just to walk around. When we were about to leave Brad asked if I wanted ice cream & I said sure, thinking that we would go to Baskin Robbins or something. We went back inside & got Cold Stone Ice Cream. We each got something different & we all loved what we got. It's so fun to watch Blake & Sonny eat ice cream. So for yesterday, I'm grateful & thankful that we are all different and we like different things. It makes the world such a unique place to live in. Wouldn't it be soooo boring if we all liked the same exact things?! I think so. I'm grateful that Brad & I are different because I think we balance eachother out. So here's to being different!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hi, just stumbled across your cute blog, I'll be sure to come back and visit again. You have a beautiful family.