Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

So, today is my BIRTHDAY!!!! Hurray!!! 31 years & still going strong!!!I want to say that today I'm grateful for my FAMILY, because they remembered my birthday!!! You might say, well of course they would remember,but there have been years that my own family has forgotten my birthday. I've been a bit hormonal for the past few days which has made things tough around my house, but we were still able to have a nice day all in all. Thanks to my dear sweet Brad for getting me my new Sarah Mac cd & a Twilight shirt to wear this coming up weekend& the 2 books to keep me occupied when I am bored. Right now I am baking birthday cake with my dear, sweet, & energetic children!!hahaha. Thanks to those that remembered, it really means a lot!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

We would LOVED to have celebrated with you again this year. Games would have been a BLAST!! Congrats on the awesome presents. I don't even have tickets to the movie. :( J was going to call, but realized it was too late. Hope your day was AWESOME!!

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

Happy birthday! I'm excited for my 30's! Both kids will be in school!