Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight the Movie

So, I went to the midnight showing of "TWILIGHT" with my good friend Karen & had such a good time!! Didn't get home & to bed until well after 3am!!! Crazy!!! Every once in a while it's really fun to pretend like I don't need sleep to function. Anyway I don't really want to say much about the movie yet because I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. This much I will say, the movie does NOT do the book justice!!!! There's so much more that they could've put in. I will say that it was OK!! I am going to see it again with a different bunch of friends on Saturday & I'm sure I will buy the movie at some point because I am a HUGE fan & watch it some more. I am so glad that I read the books because while watching the movie I could fill in the blanks. Maybe on Monday I'll post what I REALLY think. It was still FUN!!!!

I also haven't posted what I'm thankful for in a couple days. Life can be extremely challenging sometimes & I wonder when the challenge will shift to something else. I'm thankful for my challenges & trials. As I sit here close to tears I can only hope & pray that Heavenly Father will guide me & my family through each day & that I will be able to listen & learn to what He is teaching me. Trials are tough but they make me stronger & know that I can handle what comes my way. I know that my Heavenyly Father loves me & shows me every day, so I know that my challenges will only be for a season.♥♥♥

No comments: