Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight Again!!!!

So after seeing the midnight showing of Twilight I got like 4 hours of sleep & then went to work like I do on Friday's. I was doing good, what with my pepsi & donut pick me up and all. Made it through the day & then later we went to the Spaghetti Factory for some more birthday celebrating. We celebrated my bday, Grandad's bday & cousin Amy's bday. It was fun & the kids actually did really well. No major tantrums. It's always good when there are no tantrums. Then we went home to veg out. That was nice. Then on Saturday me & the boys went to Target to get some stuff & then a few of my friends came over & we were off to see Twilight. Yes!!! I went & saw it again & I'm sooooo GLAD I did. It was so much better the 2nd time because I wasn't expecting so much. When you read a book & then go see the movie & they change things, it can be frustrating & a wee bit disappointing. It was a little cheesy but now I feel like I am equally obsessed with the movie as with the book. I just still think there was soooo much left out of the movie. If you haven't read the book it's ok, but read it!!!! It'll entertain you & you'll feel like you're a teenager again. So now I'm going to read it again, I finally go my own copy. Hurray!! Anyway there you go. If you see it once, see it again & it will be sooo much better. Ok gotta go!!

3 comments:

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

I am so excited to see the movie, but now I'll try to keep your info in mind so I'm not too horribly disappointed the 1st time! I'm sure I'll be seeing it a few times! DVD Here I come!

OLIVIA said...

Hi Shannon,
You are so funny. I'm really glad you had a good time though.

O

P.S. You've been tagged. Check out my blog for rules and details.

P.P.S. I got your tag too. I'm going to list it out next.

Lisa said...

I'm so glad to hear it was better the second time because I was pretty disappointed the first time. I'll have to go see it again so I'm not too sad about it.