Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holiday, Holiday, Holiday!!!

Why does my post say holiday 3 times you may ask. Well, we were lucky enough to have not 1 but 3 Thanksgiving dinners!! We had turkey, turkey turkey. But, not all in one day (thank goodness). We spent time with all of our parents except for my mom. We'll be able to something with everyone during Christmas though. Each night was so nice. Small & quaint gatherings. Tons o'food, tons o'fun!! We got to go to the coast for the 3rd dinner & stay for a few days. It's always so nice to get out of town. There's something so warm & cozy about a warm fire in a cabin. The kids had fun & we got to go to a nice beach but the waves were HUGE. And now we're on to Christmas. Hurray!!! I have lots to say about the fun stuff we've been doing but I'll save it for another time. So, here's some pics from our Thanksgiving fun. I'm so grateful for family.

1 comment:

maroon6464 said...

Shannon hey help me put you on my blog I have no idea how to do it my sister in law put every one on my blog so I'm so lost.