Sunday, December 28, 2008

Isn't it Ironic!?

Ok, so I must've taken about a million photos of all of our Christmas festivities & now I cannot find my stinking camera. Of course....totally figures. But, in my search it has helped me to start putting our Christmas loot away. Wow!!! We had a fun time & I'm so grateful for Santa & all of his little helpers to help Christmas be merry & bright. So, if I ever find that stinking camera I will finally post our Christmas happenings. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas & that there was time to reflect on the wonderful gift we all received from our Father in Heaven so many years ago. Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

A Boy and 3 Girls said...

Can't wait to see your X-mas pics! So many of us are on facebook...you should take a look and see if it's for u. Shane finally gave in and signed up. How r u guys? I'm going to add u to our blog...
aboyand3girls.blogspot.com

Hope to hear from u soon.

Dave & Es