Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Party

This is where the kids got to sit & visit with Santa @ our ward Christmas Party.
Blake was HAPPY but Sonny was not having any of it!!

We got him to calm down just a little bit, but he was not going to
sit with Santa!! No Way!!
Sonny likes to hold his finger up to his mouth & say SHHHHHHHH!
It's so cute.
There's our Happy boy. Well we had a nice time at the Ward Party.
There was a Nativity program that turned out very well.
Blake was one of the shepherd's but those pics didn't turn out @ all because
apparently I am the only one that know how to work the camera (sorry Brad,
I still love you anyway). I was behind the scenes making sure the
kids knew when to go out on stage. I was so proud of Blake because we
also had a Stake primary choir practice that morning that he would not
participate in at all. It's frustrating to me that he does this thing when he tells me he
has stage fright. Well he did his part in the Nativity with no problem & then on
Sunday at the Stake music fireside, he went & sang with the children's
choir. I was soooo Happy & proud (even though he did have his ears plugged
during one of the songs). I don't want to make him do things that he doesn't want to but
I do want him to at least try. Is that so wrong? Well anyway, I am proud
of what he did do.





2 comments:

Natasha said...

im glad he participated for you and did a great job. Merry Christmas

maroon6464 said...

Loved the pictures, Trent enjoyed being Santa this year, love the tree. It's alway helpful when daddy helps.