Monday, December 15, 2008

Thanksgiving Slideshow

Hope you all enjoy my new creation. I found Smilebox & think it's pretty cool. I am seriously considering switching to digital scrapbooking. (at least for all of my recent pics...seems I'll never get caught up on all of my prints). This might be a way for me to at least keep up with all of the millions of pics I seem to take. It's kinda cool & I don't have to come up with all of the cutesy things that I love in other people's books. We'll see. Maybe I'll do a little of both. Depends on what it's for.......I guess. I know.....makeup my mind, but who says I have to do that right now. No one!!!! Enjoy♥♥♥

Click to play Thanksgiving
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Chuck Livingston said...

This was really great Shannon.

Shauna said...

Stopping by to say I hope you have a blessed and very Merry Christmas! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna

Michelle Elena said...

Hi Shannon
This is Michelle Ybarra (Colvin) I found your blog and I wanted to say Hi. Check out my blog sometime meybarra.blogspot.com Your family looks great