Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bathtime Woes

Sorry, but if there is one thing that I absolutely do not love doing, it is bathtime with my boys. I don't know why but it just puts me over the edge. It has to be done of course, cuz I don't want to have smelly boys but I just don't enjoy it. Maybe it's cuz I don't really enjoy sitting in the bath. I get bored. On occasion I'll take one but it's usually when I am soooo cold that there's really no other way to warm up. Anyway, some people love it. I'm not one of those mom's. Am I the only one? Oh well if I am. I never claimed to be perfect. But I do love the way they smell after they've been bathed. I just want to get them in, washed & get them out. Is that so wrong. Why delay bedtime any further?! But I do what I have to because I do love my boys.

1 comment:

Michelle Elena said...

Shannon
I don't like bathtime either so it is usually in and out with Kaylee. But she is so funny in the bathtub she does a play squeal everytime the water goes on then she tries to run away from the water even though it is all over her. you have to be there. I hope you have agreat holiday