Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Today is Blake's Birthday

Happy Birthday to You!!! Showing off in Disneyland with his Indiana Jones hat.
This is at one of the beaches out by the Coast House. I just like this picture.

T-Ball


1st day of school



Just hanging out after church pretending to play dad's video games.
Here's just a few pictures of my little boy. Where has the time gone? He is 6 today. Yup he was born on New Year's Eve @ about 8:00 in the morning. What adventure this little boy has brought into our lives. He's in kindergarten & doing so well. He likes to play sports & he enjoys going to primary. It's CrAzY that he's 6.....I remember just having him..........HaPpY BiRtHdAy BlAkeY!!!!!! We love you♥♥♥..........Mom, Dad, & Sonny





4 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Blake!!! It's amazing how time flies. We wish that we could be there to help celebrate! By the way, SD talks of how someday she might marry Blake. It cracks me up... but how fun would it be to be in-laws! LOL!

skyapie-a and dave said...

Shanon! i love your blog! It was so great to see what your family has grown into and how much your are doing! I hope you have a great new years! By the way I am reading book 3 in the twilight series and I had to put it down for this afternoon (a huge sacrifice) so that I could fold a huge mountain of laundry that had built up in my living room! I am totally nuts (stayed up til 4 reading last night)!
So good to hear from you!

1384 n said...

Your kids are so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!