Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Shoes!

Blake has his own digital camera & while I was loading his pictures on the computer I found this one. I love it. Just a pic of me & my converse tennis shoes. It's fun going through his pictures to see what he thinks is cool in his world. I'll have to do a slide show for all of his pictures cause he has a tendency to take a lot of the same picture, but I hear that is a good way to get "THE" shot. Maybe I should try that out. I'm trying to learn more tricks so that I can take Great pictures.

2 comments:

1384 n said...

What's funny about this post is that it showed up on my reader without the pic. I was wondering if you really would post a pic of you "just" in your tennis shoes. LOL glad you didn't...sorry if I would think a dirty thought first. I did come in all the way just to make sure. :)

Shan B. said...

You just totally made me laugh out loud!! Too funny!!