Saturday, January 17, 2009

2 Miles

So today we jogged/walked 2 miles. Woohoo!! We did it in just under 30minutes. Surprising because the other night at the gym I did only 1 1/2 in 30 minutes. It's different when you're outside as opposed to on the treadmill. Anyway, it's tough but thank goodness for my friend Sarah & her enthusiasm. She started training last summer with a group so she has a lot of helpful tips.
We got Blake signed up for T-ball. It's going to be fun to go out there & cheer for him again. I'm sure he will have even more fun this year too!! Hopefully I meet some nice mom's too. I met some really nice mom's last year who I still talk to cause our kids are at the same school.
It's been a busy day, still there's never enough time in the day to get everything done. Just gotta keep trying.

2 comments:

1384 n said...

can i just tell you...you are to skinny! i know i have seen you in 8 years but anyone that can run two miles is way to skinny :p

summerseverydaymoments said...

Your awesome! Running is so not my thing!!