Monday, February 9, 2009

Free Museum Day-Aerospace Museum

So Saturday was an interesting day to say the least. I will not go into many details because sometimes we just have those days with our loving husbands♥♥♥. Sarah & I did go 3 miles in the morning. We walked this time because something was wrong with Sarah's knee. I was ok with that. I think that our next long run won't be so intimidating to me. I'm only hoping to improve each & every time. After a long day we decided to take the kids to the AeroSpace museum. I didn't know if we would make it before closing but I'm glad we went because we had plenty of time to look around at all of the HUGE airplanes. It is so amazing that these things can get up in the air. Spectacular!!! Here's our pictures from our FREE day at the museum. If anyone knows of any ofther "FREE" stuff that happens in Sac, let's share so we can all take advantage.

Just thought this airplane was huge. I think it was a medical plane. Don't remember.

My 3 Boys.

Blake & Brad inside the airplane.


Here's Blake coming out of one of the planes that transported troops.
Outside the Helicopter.
Inside the helicopter.
Missiles on one of the planes.
Airforce motorcycle. My boys ♥♥love♥♥ motorcycles.
Getting a feel for what it must be like for a fighter pilot!!



All in all, we had a nice day. The weather was decent. Sunny, windy & cool. I'm glad we went. I wish we would've gone downtown too, but there's always next year for the "FREE" day or we can go on our own dime. It's really neat to me to see all of this history that we have literally right in our backyard.

1 comment:

Chuck Livingston said...

Sounds like a really cool day. Where is this?