Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Day Fun

Well, Sarah & I didn't go jogging on Saturday morning. Oh well, instead Brad & I made blueberry pancakes for our breakfast. They were so good!! I got Brad the new Snow Patrol cd & he got me an electric blanket. I know it might sound funny but I am so cold all the time & we've used it a lot. Then we decided that we would go & see the movie "Coraline" with the kids. I really liked it & Blake did well, except he has had some bad dreams & Sonny, well, he's not the best at the movies but he did finally fall asleep. Of course I was happy with my Giant Cherry Coke & Large popcorn. I know, I talk about losing weight & I totally fall down @ the movies. Oh well. After the movie we went to Ruby Tuesday for lunch (we had a gift card)! It was good & I have to say that this was the 1st time I've been there that I haven't just lost my mind. I don't know what it is but do you think they could've squeezed any more tables into a tinier space. What the heck. Not my favorite place to take the kids. Not very kid friendly & I hate their square & rectangle dishes. The food is good but I hate taking the kids there. Oh well, the hamburger was really good. After that we came home & spent the rest of the day together. I had a nice day & I'm glad we didn't go crazy trying to do stuff. Thanks to my husband, whom I l♥ve very much, we had a very nice day♥♥

1 comment:

maroon6464 said...

It looks like you guys had a great day.