Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just Messing Around

I l♥ve doing this kind of stuff. It's too much fun.........(at least for me :)


Page 56 of the nearest book...
Rules:
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence along with these instructions in a note to your wall.
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.
* Now you do it!


"Nephi taught us to "feast upon the words of Christ" (2Nephi 32:3), and this activity is certainly not intended to suggest that a feast is not in order."
Since my computer is at the desk, I have a few "churchy" books nearby. I swear I did NOT go searching for this book. I still haven't even read all the way through this book. Funny!! It's fun. Go do it.

Side note: After reading the instructions again, I believe this was found on Facebook, hence post on your wall.......LOL!!!

2 comments:

1384 n said...

I love that book! There are a few others I really like as well. Kinda cool activity.

Pink Petunia Designs said...

Thanks for the tag. I will get on it today. I am in love with those placemat purses. I can't wait to go check out the placemats at Ross and Marshalls. Thanks for sending it my way!