Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Need some Ideas

Ok, to all of my creative friends out there, this plea is for you. If you don't know already, I am the Ward Girls Camp Director. Going on my 5th year....YIKES!!! Anyway our whole theme is "The Happiest Camp on Earth" you know, like Disneyland. Our individual themes are princesses. My ward chose Snow White. We had a little planning meeting last night to try to come up with a cute name, but fell a little short. So here's where I need some ideas. We kind of want to go with a reflection/apple theme. Got any ideas? Throw 'em my way & I will definitely take them into consideration. Let's see what happens. I'll keep you updated. Would it frustrate anyone else if only 4 girls showed up & there's at least 10 that want to go? You'd think after 4 years of doing this already I wouldn't be surprised. Hahaha!!!

3 comments:

summerseverydaymoments said...

I will do some brainstorming!!!

Pink Petunia Designs said...

Hmmm. Let me think about this for a bit. I am sure we can come up with something.

1384 n said...

Life can be as sweet as an apple. Every once in a while you might bite into a worm (or some poison), just spit it out and find the next sweet bite. LOL

Is that what you are looking for?