Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Brad turns 29

Last week was Brad's 29th Birthday!!! I know, he's gettin up there, but he'll never be as old as me. We had a nice day. We dropped the kids off @ Grandmother & Grandad's & then we went to see the movie "The Wrestler". It was pretty good. Then we went back to his Grandparent's house & had a nice spaghetti dinner with them & the boys. It was really nice. Then on Wednesday we went to dinner with his mom at Black Angus. Bryan & Kimi came too. It was a nice night & fun to spend more time with our family. The Mud Pie is always sooo good!!! Then on Saturday we went to his dad's to celebrate with him. I hope that Brad had a nice Birthday week. Happy Birthday Babe!!!

Brad with his Birthday treat from Black Angus.
Brad & Sonny blowing out the Birthday candle.

Sonny enjoying his "I cream"....mmmmm


This is the Ice Cream Cake that Connie made for Brad.
We had this at his Dad's house. It was really
good & I think that if I attempted to make it
it would actually turn out....hahaha

No comments: