Monday, March 16, 2009

Nothing Too Exciting

Not too much has been happening around our house. Just the same 'ole stuff. But that's ok. I've been busy with the enchilada fundraiser we had this last Saturday for Girls Camp. Now that it's finally over, I might be able to stay around the house this week. Poor Brad, he's sooo sick. Last week Kylie (I babysit her) had a snotty green nose & then Sonny picked it up, but Brad got the worst of it. I feel so bad for him. I know he's miserable. Hopefully it passes quickly. I've been scouring blogs & the internet to come up with some easy & cute crafts that we can make for camp. One blog I Love is makeitandloveit. Go check Ashley out, she's got easy cute stuff. If anyone else has some cute easy ideas, please send them my way. The key is "EASY".
Other than that, not too much to post on. Back to my oh so normal life. That's ok. Oh, I'm also trying to make flannel boards for my kids. I think it will be a fun way to do Scripture stories. The new Nursery manual has excellent & simple pictures. Go check it out here. Just trying to figure out the best way to attach the pictures to the felt. Oh by the way, I LOVE the weather today. I wish I was at the beach. It is totally beach weather. Nor-cal beach weather.

1 comment:

maroon6464 said...

Some time is nice not to have things so crazy.