Monday, March 30, 2009

Opening Day Festivities!!!

So T-Ball games have officially started. Opening Day was about 2 weeks ago & was a lot of fun but FREEZING!!!! We decided not to go to the pancake breakfast. It was fun last year but didn't want to be there all morning. They of course start off with a parade to showcase all the teams. Then after that was over we did pictures with the team. I got a couple of fun candid shots & while that was happening Sonny was playing with his new friend Abbey. She's soo cute with her little blonde curls & bright blue eyes. After that was over we went home for some lunch. I of course ran out to Target so I could get my copy of "TWILIGHT"!! Priorities!! Then we went back for Blake's 1st game. We were more prepared with rain coats & umbrellas. It was so fun to watch the kids play in their 1st game. Hope you enjoy the pictures. More to come in the future I'm sure!!!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Opening Day 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Chuck Livingston said...

Let me know when his games are. Thanks for the photos

summerseverydaymoments said...

How fun!!! I got my copy of Twilight at midnight!!!! I watched tons already I know I am a little obessesed but I cant help it!!!

maroon6464 said...

I just loved the pictures they get so big so fast.