Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok

Ok, I haven't really had much to talk about lately. Well, that's not true. I have tons to say but not sure if the public should be made aware of what I'm actually thinking. I will be posting Easter pictures very soon. Seems like I never have enough time to do my fun stuff!! Anyway, my friend Sarah has decided that she's going to take a break from walking/jogging. I must say that I was a bit disappointed but I'm taking things in to my own feet. I signed up with my mother in law to do a 1/2 marathon at the end of June in Seattle, WA. Woohoo!!! I'm so excited but now I have to get serious. I have to train by myself but that's ok. My darling Brad loaded the mp3 player with "my" music & got me a pedometer so I know how far I'm going. Thank you!!! It helps so much to have music & now I know that I can go the distance. Especially since I have a little device to tell me how many miles I've gone. In the meantime, I will also be going to any 5K races that I can get to. Too bad I didn't start this venture in my life earlier, like in high school. Oh well, the time is now!!! Hopefully I will be able to "finish" the 1/2 marathon with no problems & maybe shed a few pounds at the same time. Time will only tell. Be back soon with Easter fun!!

3 comments:

Chuck Livingston said...

this new back ground is cool but very hard to read. Just so you know.

Shan B. said...

Ok. Thanks. I was wondering about that. It will be fixed. LOL.

summerseverydaymoments said...

Awesome goal! Hey you know Oregon is on the way to Seattle!!