Sunday, April 26, 2009

Grandmother's Birthday Dinner


We celebrated Brad's Grandmother's Birthday on Saturday night. We went to Joe's Crab Shack in Old Sacramento. Boy was it packed. Lisa was so great & went down there way early to put our name in so when we got there we wouldn't have to wait so long. Wow!! I don't know about anybody else, but I sure had fun. The best part is the dancing. I love it!! The food was great too. It was so much fun to get together & celebrate her 70th birthday. I seriously can't believe she's 70!!! She's so fun loving & energetic!! This is my 1st attempt at this kind of collage. I think I like it better than all the others I've done. Anyway........HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMOTHER!!!! WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

Oh I almost forgot. Blake got a splinter while we were waiting & Brad was able to get it out with his fingernails. Way to go Dad!! That's why there are pictures of Blake's finger. Just click on the collage to get a bigger glimpse.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

summerseverydaymoments said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! We will have to try and make a trip to Cali soon! And we will have to get together!