Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter Pictures

So on the Friday before Easter we took the boys, with their cousin Libby to get Easter Pictures. The group shots are always so hard, as you can tell below. We had fun. Sonny was being a grump at 1st & then he finally got into it. He's laughing his head off in the picture below.
Blake, Sonny & Libby
I swear my boys could not be more handsome. Blake sporting
his new haircut.
He only wanted to sit on that particular log in that particular direction!!
I think Blake is a professional at posing for pictures. You wouldn't
believe how many times he's had his picture taken. Sonny not
as much, but we're getting there. Blake's got 4 years on
his little brother.
Here's another group shot. Sonny was trying so hard not to laugh.
He wanted to pout but the photographer was too funny.
Well the kids did a good job at picture time so they we rewarded with some
game time at Chuck E. Cheese's. Wow!! That was fun. I learned
some new stuff about that place. I always thought you had to
buy their food to get in. Boy was I wrong!! Now I know that you don't have to buy their
food just to play the games. You just gotta buy tokens. Right on. Now I will
be making playdates with my friends to take all the kids there. Fun times!!

1 comment:

summerseverydaymoments said...

How cute!! I didnt do easter pics this year I know bad mom! So very cute!