Friday, May 15, 2009

Bye Momma!!

Ok I have to blog this even though I have new pics I gotta post. This is sooooo cute (at least to me). For those of you who know me you know that I babysit 3 days a week & then work for my mom-in-law 2 days a week. So, on the days that I leave to "go to work" I go out to the car & then Sonny comes running after me yelling kiss, kiss, I need a kiss. So, I wait patiently til his little legs have carried him to the car, open the door & lean down to give him a kiss. Then he runs back up to the porch & waves until he can't see me anymore. I think it's so cute (I do worry that he won't go back in the house where he's supposed to go). The funniest thing about this is that before I leave to go out the door I ask both boys if they want kisses. Blake says yes & Sonny says no!! I think he likes his little ritual he has created. I like it too. And yes, I wait for him. It melts my ♥.
By the way a lot of times he's still in his p.j.'s & that's even cuter!!
Oh, & he's been calling me "momma" for the past few days, not mommy.

3 comments:

Marsha Lueck said...

Shannon.... you are to cute! Your family is beautiful! Thanks for visiting my blog and saying hi! It is so fun to catch up with old time cali peeps!
I love love your story about your little guy... precious!

Cat said...

Got to love the little guys!

summerseverydaymoments said...

So cute!! Dont the littlest things they do just melt our hearts!