Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dentist Appointment

Just in case you were wondering, the trip to the dentist was a success. I know you were waiting to hear what happened. I ended up going with Brad & taking all 4 kids. I'm so glad that we go to a Pedatric Dentist that has a play area & video games to keep the kids occupied. Sonny was a little traumatized by the whole cleaning, but oh well. He's going to go back & get sealants on a couple of his molars just for precaution. Well, that should be fun. LOL. Blake did excellent as always. No cavities!!! Woo hoo. It's the best feeling when he doesn't have cavities because he had to have tons of work after the 1st time we took him in ( He was 3 1/2...I think). What a memory. Anyway, it was nice to have Brad there. He watched my babysitting kids out in the play area in the waiting room. We were there for only 1 hour. Awesome!! If anyone needs a dentist for their kids go to Weideman Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Cindy is so awesome!!
Every time we (I) go to make sure the boys are brushing their teeth I can't help but sing
Brusha, brusha, brusha.....from Grease. (If I knew how to post a picture from the internet this is where I would insert a picture from the movie. But alas, I have no knowledge
of how to do this.......a little help, please)

3 comments:

summerseverydaymoments said...

I hate taking the kids to the dentist especially Savannah whenever we take her there is alot of money we end up having to pay to get things taken care of! And she brushes her teeth!AARGH!

sarah said...

Yeah, my sons first experience resulted in dental surgery... Aagghhhh!!! All to do with high fevers as a baby weakening the enamel, etc, etc. I never thought I'd say this but thankfully we were poor then so CHIP could pick up the bill!
And if you're looking for pics, just do a google search- that's how I find most of mine ;) maybe type in Grease pictures - maybe add a few more key words, then click on the link where it takes you to google images (hope that helps)!

Danielle said...

that is a good dentist office I have a friend who used to work there in the past - great people