Wednesday, May 6, 2009

OH MY GOSH!!!

So usually I don't get on my blog this early in the morning but here I am. I kicked Blake off cuz I want him to "play" with his brother & the kids I babysit. As always I go through my blogroll & I notice that..............I have a new follower!!!!! OH MY GOSH!! I don't know why but I am so excited. I know that I'm not as witty or clever as some of the blogs I read but I feel just a little more important. Thanks to Olivia & Rachel for being followers already!! Thanks for being a new follower 4 nuts in a nutshell. By the way she's having a Mother's Day Giveaway. Go check out her blog 4 nuts in a nutshell you will not be sorry.

P.S. is it weird that I have lightsaber noises in the background? Oh yeah, I kicked Blake off when he was playing StarWars on lego.com.

No comments: