Saturday, May 2, 2009

Serious Problem....Blog Junkie

Ok, I have a serious problem. Here goes. Every time I get on the computer I can't help jumping from blog, to blog, to blog. I am a blog junkie. Am I the only one? I think not!!! My life was so incomplete before I began blogging. I seriously have not even been doing it for a whole year yet!!! Now, if I could only get caught up on my regular scrapbooking. Oh well. Someday. So I have found another new free background blog & a mommy blog that I am now following. I will be updating my blog shortly with the links & all that jazz. I simply cannot help myself when it comes to changing my blog background!!! I think I need to be committed. Honestly, if I could rearrange my house & furniture I would do it like once a month. So I guess this is where I can get my groove on. The reason I'm on tonight is to plan my "sharing time" lesson. Look how far I got. It's ok. It's actually a pretty easy topic & since we don't start til 11:00am I've got more time in the morning (only if everything goes smoothly) hahaha.



Oh, P.S..............I won something from my friend over at thepinkpetunia. I don't know what it is but I sure am excited. She is such a crafty lady. I only wish I could be as creative as her. Thanks Deb.

2 comments:

Cat said...

Hi!! I saw your comment on Mean Mommy University, and insantly felt we were kindred funny moms. So here I am to say hi! (Don't worry, I'm not a blog stalker or complete weirdo mom -- at least I don't think I am.)

Anyway, I like your blog, and you have a good point... you just can stop at reading just one blog when there are so many good ones out there! (Although, I often find myself reading boring ones too wondering why I am still reading it, and why I can't just stop!)

Have a great night :)

OLIVIA said...

I love reading blogs too!

Hey, I recently went private with mine, I would love to invite you to be a reader but I need your email address. Can you send it to me? Mine's oliviaelm@yahoo.com.

Thanks Shannon!