Thursday, July 30, 2009

4th of July 5K

So I have no idea why these pictures are so "stinkin" small. Whatever!!! Must be because I got them off of Facebook. Anyway....Our family went out to Elk Grove on 4th of July morning to participate in the Run for Independence 5k. It was fun. Me, Brad, Blake, Sonny, Lisa, Bryan, Kimi, & Libby were all there. My good friend Sarah C. came along with us too. I pushed Sonny in the jogger & I got a 2nd jogger for Brad to push Blake in but it sorta crapped out & was more of a burden than a help. So Blake actually ended up walking almost the whole 3 miles. What a good job that is for a 6 1/2 year old. Let's just say that we were not going for a good time on this 5k but I will say that it seemed extremly SHORT!! I mean...I did just complete a 1/2 marathon the week before. So here's 2 pics that were on my friends camera. As I said before, I have no idea why they are so "stinkin" small.
Me & Sarah C.
Beltram families & Sarah C.

1 comment:

maroon6464 said...

Shannon WOW, You did two runs that's great and I knew you and Sarah were getting ready for a big run. It paid off really cool.